Payment and Refund Policy
All workshop participants and accompanying non-photographer friends / partners must pay a deposit equal to 25% of the full registration fee at the time of booking.
Final payment for all workshop participants and non-photographer friends / partners must be received no later than 60 days prior to the workshop / tour.
Registrations made within 60 days of the workshop must be paid in full at the time of registration.
All quoted prices are subject to change at any time due to currency fluctuations and hotel availability.
Workshop Refund Policy
If any participant or accompanying friend / partner who has registered for a workshop subsequently withdraws their registration, the following refund policy will apply:
- Less than 60 days before commencement of workshop – No refund
- 60 – 90 days before commencement of workshop – Full deposit amount will be forfeited. All other payments already made will be refunded.
- 91 – 120 days before commencement of workshop – Full cost of registration will be refunded, less a fee of $200 per registration.
- 120+ days before commencement of workshop – Full refund will be issued.
All withdrawals of registration must be advised in writing (email) and acknowledged by Ken Lyons Photography.
All times are based on Australian Central Standard Time (GMT/UTC +9:30).
|Single Room Supplement||$USD660|
- Deposit or Full Payment due at time of booking
- Final Payment must be received no later than 60 days prior to workshop
- Registrations made less than 60 days before commencement of workshop must be paid in full at time of registration
Portrait Session Payment
All portrait sessions require a payment equal to 50% of the total cost at least seven (7) days prior to the session. Payment of any outstanding balance is due at the time of the session.
Portrait Session Refund Policy
If for any reason you cancel your portrait session, the following refund schedule will apply –
- Within 7 days of the session – full deposit amount will be forfeited. If you have already paid the total amount due, then a refund equal to 50% of the total cost will be refunded
- More than 7 days before the session – full refund
Real Estate Payment
All real estate photography clients are required to pay in full on the day of the appointment unless alternative arrangements are mutually agreed upon prior to the session. Payments can be made using cash or credit card.
Real Estate Refund Policy
No refunds will be made for real estate photography.